Thursday, February 5, 2009

Take your pick...Kobe vs. LeBron

Anything you can do, I can do better....






I can do anything better than you....


Let's compare the two...


Current career stats:


LeBron James--27.5 P/G, 7.0 Reb, 6.6 A, 1.8 Stl, 0.9 Blk, 46.9 FG%, 32.1 3Pt%, 73.4 FT%, 3.3 TO

Kobe Bryant--25.1 P/G, 5.3 Reb, 4.6 A, 1.5 Stl, 0.6 Blk, 45.5 FG%, 34.1 3Pt%, 84.0 FT%, 2.9 TO


Okay...we know stats don't always tell the truth. Kobe is a better shooter than LeBron, I don't think that has ever been argued. LeBron does so much more for his team. Kobe is the definition of a scorer. LeBron is a scorer as well, but most of his points come inside because he might be the best player at getting to the rim. Kobe also has something that LeBron doesn't...rings. However, LeBron also has never played with anyone remotely close to that of Shaq.


You also have to remember...LeBron is in his SIXTH year!

Here is Kobe's stats after his first six years.


19.8 P/G, 4.6 Reb, 3.8 A, 1.3 Stl, 0.6 Blk, 45.8 FG%, 31.4 3Pt%, 82.7 FT%, 2.5 TO



So....take your pick....LeBron or Kobe?

As for me...I'm taking the King....

1 comment:

  1. This time last year or two years ago I would have agreed with you because Lebron is definitely more of a team player. Kobe has previously been really selfish with shots (see 81 points in 1 night) and forced the shaq-tus out of LA. I look at Kobe now and I see him as much more of a team player.

    If I had to take one player right now it has to be Kobe. In another two or three years (maybe even next year) it will be Lebron. I think losing the finals last year to Boston really struck Kobe. I think he realizes that good players make other players better (Jordan and Pippen).

    If LA can stay healthy they will win it all this year. You heard it here first kids. Bill Shakespeare's official NBA pick: LA Lakers

    ReplyDelete